- Information available for release is confined to "public information" i which is limited to:
- Full name
- Address and telephone number
- Degree(s) and date of degree(s) awarded by Rowan University
- School(s) from which degree(s) was/were granted with major field of study
- Employer address and telephone number
- E-mail address
- Fax number(s)
- Federal law severely restricts the amount of information that may be released on current students ii . No information on students will, therefore, be released based on data maintained by Millennium. All requests for information on current students should be forwarded to the appropriate Registrar's office.
- Information provided to volunteer alumni constituent groups will be limited to those alumni who are affiliated with the requesting group.
- In addition to "public information," requests from the Rowan University Alumni Association; Development; administrative, academic, or athletic units of Rowan University; and Central Administration will be provided the following information:
- Employment History
- Student activities
- Alumni activities
- Family members
- Degrees obtained from other Schools
- Miscellaneous comments, awards, text, etc.
- Gift/Pledge data