ROWAN UNIVERSITY POLICY
Title: Facilities Operations Overtime Request Policy
Subject: Facilities Operations
Policy No: FA: 2014: 01
Issuing Authority: Sr. Vice President Facilities, Planning & Operations (signature)
Responsible Officer: Assistant Vice President for Facilities Operations
Last Revision: 9/23/2014
Last Reviewed: 9/23/2014
This policy establishes guidelines for Facilities Operations overtime requests.
Under the direction of the Sr. Vice President Facilities, Planning & Operations, the Assistant Vice President for
Facilities Operations is responsible for implementing and ensuring compliance with this policy.
This policy applies to all full-time, part-time, permanent and temporary employees, faculty, staff, officers, volunteers and students.
The Facilities Operations department has responsibility to complete overtime requests for approval prior to overtime work performed.
- Attachment 1 – Facilities Operations Overtime Request Procedure
- Attachment 2 – Facilities Operations Overtime Approval Form (OT-2
PROCEDURES FOR ENTERING FACILITIES OPERATIONS OVERTIME REQUEST
OVERTIME FORM APPROVAL PROCESS
- First the Overtime Form (OT-2) top portion must be completely filled out and presented to the Department Head and AVP for review, signatures and processing.
- Along with the Overtime Form, the Overtime Opportunity Form shall be presented to the Department Head for review and signature. The top portion of the opportunity form shall be filled out completely including the number of tradesman required for the job. After being signed the form shall be posted.
- After the overtime work has been completed both the Overtime Form (OT-2) and the Overtime Opportunity Form shall be submitted to the Department Head for signature and processing.
- If the overtime work involves only one trade then the Overtime Opportunity Form may be posted in that shop. However, if the overtime work includes tradesman from more than one shop, the Overtime Opportunity Form shall be posted in the vestibule of Cassady Hall on the Overtime Bulletin Board.
Facilities Operations Overtime Approval Form