Please take the following steps to start training on Lynda.com:
- Click this link: Lynda.com
- Enter your Rowan Network username and password
- Create a profile
- Complete the recommended course: "How to Use Lynda.com" by Garrick Chow
Please consult our Lynda.com user guide for more information about navigating Lynda.com, creating playlists and accessing Lynda.com on a mobile device.
Lynda.com is an online training library that Rowan employees and students can access for free. Lynda.com offers 24/7 online access to thousands of training videos for software like Microsoft Word, Excel, Adobe Photoshop and even Pinterest and Twitter. The training videos can be viewed anywhere you have internet access and there are videos available for all skill levels. Most training videos also come with exercise files that allow you to follow along with the lively and interesting instructors.
The Lynda.com Online Training Library® is also available on the free Lynda.com iPhone and iPad App.
Lynda.com is also available for students! IRT Training Services can provide more information for your students. Please email email@example.com for details.
How to Access Lynda.com via iPhone or iPad App
To access Lynda.com on an iPhone or iPad, please take the following steps:
- From the App store, install the free Lynda.com iPad or iPhone app
- Launch the app on your device
- From the login window, select "Web Portal Access"
- Enter URL: rowan.edu and choose go
Enter your Rowan Network username and password
Questions or Comments?
Please direct questions or comments regarding Lynda.com to IRT Training Services at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Check out these Lynda.com online resources for additional information:
- Frequently Asked Questions About Lynda.com
- Functional Support for Lynda.com
- System Requirements for Lynda.com
- How to Use Lynda.com