The Technology Support Center provides a wide variety of technology services and informational support designed to empower student, faculty and staff to do the things they want to accomplish.
The Technology Support Center services are delivered via phone, email and knowledge base solutions. These services are provided as a proactive approach to enhance general knowledge and productivity for the academic and administrative customers of the University’s IT environment programs and processes.
The Technology Support Center provides centralized customer support for Rowan users on or off campus. This includes support for:
- Computer software
- Access to network services
- Network accounts
- All aspects of telecommunications
- Plus much more
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I obtain my Rowan Email, Network username and password?
How can I reset my Banner Self Service Pin?
Where do I go to access Banner Self Service?
How do I access my email from off campus?
How can I connect wirelessly with my laptop, phone, etc.?
How do I check the voicemail on my campus phone?
Please visit our CallXPress Voicemail page for instructions.
Voicemail to email option
You have the option of sending your Rowan voicemail to your email. If you would like this option, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and include your name, department and your phone number.
Where is the campus phone and email directory?
How can I update my information in the online directory?
- Log into Rowan (Banner) Self Service http://www.rowan.edu/selfservice
- Click on Access Banner Services
- Enter your Rowan (Banner) ID and PIN
- Click on Personal Information
- Go down to Change Directory Profile
- Click Display
- Click edit and change your information appropriately
What is the RowanCloud and Citrix?
RowanCloud enables students, faculty and staff to access Rowan University-owned software such as Microsoft Office, Adobe Creative Suite and SPSS from any device that is equipped with a high-speed internet connection while on or off campus.
There are currently more than 100 specialized applications available with RowanCloud.
Where can I go to download Citrix?
How can I access and save files to the Rowan network from Mac and Windows personal devices using ExpanDrive?
ExpanDrive is especially useful for saving files to your home (H) and common (O) drives off campus with services such as RowanCloud and Citrix.
Submit a Work Order
If you need help with a technology-related issue, there are three convenient ways to submit a work order.
- Visit http://support.rowan.edu and log in with your network username and password. If you do not know your username or password go to http://id.rowan.edu to reset your password or retrieve your username.
- Send an email to email@example.com to create a ticket automatically.
- Call ext. 6-4400 if you are on campus or dial 856-256-4400 if you are off campus.
You can also visit the Technology Assistance Center in Memorial Hall.