The Technology Support Center provides a wide variety of technology services and informational support designed to empower student, faculty and staff to do the things they want to accomplish.
The Technology Support Center services are delivered via phone, email and Service Desk Plus knowledge base solutions. These services are provided as a proactive approach to enhance general knowledge and productivity for the academic and administrative customers of the University’s IT environment programs and processes.
The main objective of the Technology Support Center is to provide centralized customer support for Rowan users on or off campus with:
- Computer software
- access to network services
- Network accounts
- All aspects of telecommunications
- plus much more
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I obtain my Rowan E-mail, Network username and password?
How can I reset my Banner Self Service Pin?
Where do I go to access Banner Self Service?
How do I access my e-mail from off campus?
How can I connect wirelessly with my laptop, phone, etc.?
How do I check the voice mail on my campus phone?
To access the CallXpress Voicemail System while on campus dial 5999. When off campus, dial 856-256-5999.
First time access use 0000 for your security code.
Voicemail to e-mail option
You have the option of sending your Rowan voicemail to your email. If you would like this option, please email email@example.com and include your name, department and your phone number.
Where is the campus phone and e-mail directory?
How can I update my information in the online directory?
- Log into Rowan (Banner) Self Service http://www.rowan.edu/selfservice
- Click on Access Banner Services
- Enter your Rowan (Banner) ID and PIN
- Click on Personal Information
- Go down to Change Directory Profile
- Click Display
- Click edit and change your information appropriately
What is the RowanCloud and Citrix?
RowanCloud enables students, faculty and staff to access Rowan University-owned software such as Microsoft Office, Adobe Creative Suite and SPSS from any device that is equipped with a high-speed internet connection while on or off campus.
There are currently more than 100 specialized applications available with RowanCloud.
Where can I go to download Citrix?
How can I access and save files to the Rowan network from Mac and Windows personal devices using ExpanDrive?
ExpanDrive is especially useful for saving files to your home (H) and common (O) drives off campus with services such as RowanCloud and Citrix.
Submit a Work Order
If you need help with a technology-related issue, there are three convenient ways to submit a work order.
- Visit http://support.rowan.edu and log in with your network username and password. If you do not know your username or password go to http://id.rowan.edu to reset your password or retrieve your username.
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to create a ticket automatically.
- Call ext. 4400 if you are on campus or dial 856-256-4400 if you are off campus.
You can always also visit the Technology Assistance Center in Memorial Hall.