The IRT Support Center provides a wide variety of technology services and informational support designed to empower you to do the things you want to accomplish —whether student, faculty, staff member or alumnus.
The IRT Support Center services are delivered via phone, email, walk-in clients and Service Desk Plus knowledge base solutions. These services are provided as a proactive approach to enhance general knowledge and productivity for the academic and administrative customers of the University’s IT environment programs and processes.
IRT Support Center
The IRT Support Center hours are 8:00 am through 5:00 pm Monday through Friday.
Hours: 8am - 5pm
During the first two weeks of the fall and spring semesters, hours are extended to 6:30 pm Monday through Thursday.
The main objective of the IRT Support Center is to provide centralized customer support for Rowan users on or off campus with:
- Computer software
- access to network services
- Network accounts
- All aspects of telecommunications
- plus much more
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I obtain my Rowan E-mail, Network username and password?
How can I reset my Banner Self Service Pin?
Where do I go to access Banner Self Service?
How do I access my e-mail from off campus?
How can I connect wirelessly with my laptop, phone, etc.?
How do I check the voice mail on my campus phone?
To access the CallXpress Voicemail System while on campus dial 5999, off campus dial (856) 256-5999.
First time access use 0000 for your security code
Voicemail to e-mail option
You have the option of sending your Rowan voicemail to your e-mail. If you would like this option, please e-mail email@example.com. Include your name, department and your phone number.
Where is the campus phone and e-mail directory?
How can I update my information in the online directory?
- Log onto Rowan (Banner) Self Service http://www.rowan.edu/selfservice
- Click on Access Banner Services
- Enter your Rowan (Banner) ID and PIN
- Click on Personal Information
- Go down to Change Directory Profile
- Click Display
- Click edit and change your information appropriately
What is the RowanCloud and Citrix?
RowanCloud enables students, faculty, and staff to access Rowan University owned software such as Microsoft Office, Adobe Creative Suite, and SPSS from any device, on or off campus, that is equipped with a high-speed internet connection.
There are currently over 100 specialized applications available with RowanCloud.
Where can I go to download Citrix?
How can I access and save files to the Rowan network from Mac and Windows personal devices using ExpanDrive?
ExpanDrive is especially useful for saving files to your home (H) and common (O) drives off campus with services such as RowanCloud and Citrix.
Submit a Work Order
If you need help with a technology related issue, there are three convenient ways to submit a work order.
- Visit http://support.rowan.edu and login with your network username and password. If you do not know your username or password go to http://id.rowan.edu to reset your password or retrieve your username.
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to create a ticket automatically.
- By telephone, if on campus call Extension 4400. If you are off campus dial 856.256.4400.
You can always also visit the IRT Technology Support Center in Memorial Hall South.