Glassboro Campus: The instructions below will guide you on how to request a Blackboard course.
Stratford Campus: All instructors should contact Donna Dobie, email@example.com to request a Blackboard course.
1. Log in to banner self-service
2. Click on Faculty and Advisors tab
3. Scroll down and click on Learning Management System Course Requests
4. Choose current semester.
5. If you would like individual Blackboard courses for each class you are teaching, click the request export button next to the course section.
6. If you would like to combine two or more sections into one Blackboard course, do not click request export. Instead, place a checkmark in the box next to each section you would like combined, then click on Request Crosslisting at the bottom of the column.
7. Your course will be available at blackboard.rowan.edu within 12 hours.